Saturday 11 February 2017

SMILE is Important!-Lapor Diri

Greetings everyone!! Such a long time isn't it??

I thought I have forgotten the password of this blog and luckily I'm not! Haha.. Ok to cut is short, what I am telling you here is, I am going to start writing again Insya-Allah. For your information, I will be starting my teaching practicum soon and I felt so overwhelmed right now. I still cannot bring all of me together, to realize that I am at the end phase of my degree at UKM! and now, to enter school again but as a TEACHER! I think it is good if I can share my experience being an English Trainee Teacher with all of you. Who knows my story and experiences may help some of you..huhu..

Yesterday I went to the school that I am going to be teaching next week to report for my duty in prior to making sure that the school is aware of our comings..haha.. and guess what? It is not like a school..!I mean it is not like my former school at my hometown..haha..of course lah kan..no offense, but there is Terengganu, and here is Putrajaya yall!! you understand what I meant right? if not its okay, comment down below..haha..but, I love my old school because my teachers are awesome! about my new school that I will be teaching, It is so freaking huge and the facilities are da boomm!! and the students are ALL BOYS!

When I enter the school, it is so peaceful, and suddenly I thought it was not a working day because the day before is a celebration of Thaipusam. I just went in and explore the area like a boss. haha..and suddenly again, I saw a white wavy sea at a particular place and I notice that is a Surau. Surau gaizzz.. It is a place smaller than a mosque for Muslims to do our religious activity. There you go, so now I know why I saw nobody initially, it is because they are all at the Surau! the students were wearing all white Baju Melayu..and they look so innocent and suciiiii gaizzz.. and I was so moved...haha.. I think they will be wearing like that every Friday because of the Solat Jumaat.

So my friend and I decided to go to the office first. We introduce our self to the kerani there. 'Assalamualaikummm,,(wide and shining smile), kami guru praktikal dari UKM, datang nak lapor diri..'. that's how we start our day at the school!haha..my heart thumps like crazy..likely resemble a rhythm in a rock music genre or something like that...oh no! its like a gun!long press M16 shooting sound! the kerani said, 'oh semua ada aktiviti di surau sekarang, kena tunggu sekejap', and we said 'ok! we will wait'. They are nice because they smile..smile is important gaiizz! So we waited almost 1 hour (I think) before we are invited into the main office. I am fine with it because I got the chance to calm myself and be ready for the meeting with PK Hem. Oh yeah, we did not have a chance to meet The Principal because he is not around.

Encik Zulkifli who is the PK Hem called two English Teachers and introduced them to us. They are Teacher Mimi and Sir Shah who are responsible for taking us to the staff room..haha..Teacher Mimi introduced us to all of the teachers in the staff room and I cannot remember anything at that time because of the nervous symptom, but I still give them a very wide smile instead. hiii..I am so sorry, I will ask their name again later on. They are all very cheerful teachers!

Lastly, Teacher Mimi ends her 'task' with us because she got a class to attend and 'pass' us to the Ketua Panitia Bahasa Inggeris, Teacher Sarminah. We were briefed about the school activity, classroom system, timetable, and all basic things that we need to know to be a teacher, particularly in this school. BTW don't you wonder which school that I will be teaching??.. if not its ok..bhahahaa.

It was an awesome day for me!..why, it is because I still can't believe that I am now to become a teacher! and one more big thing is, I drove myself to the school you know. It's crazy!..I think it is..haha..I even can't imagine I can drive my Kelisa comel to school..because I actually have a vehophobia. In case you don't know about it, lets press here for info. Fuhhh..I think that's all I want to tell you today gaiizz..I feel so hungry now..so nak pi makan saatt..bye!
I don't feel like I am a Teacher yet..


salam sayang

No comments: